The Minneapolis Mash-Up

This show determines murphreesboro, correct? Who would go there if this show did get rained out? (hoping not, ive got tix!)

This show determines murphreesboro, correct? Who would go there if this show did get rained out? (hoping not, ive got tix!)

Everyone, repeat after me: "Sunshine Day" (if you believe it, the sun will shine) ;-) My seats are right on the 50, I can't wait!

Went to lunch with a coworker today who is taking her parents to this show.

Wanted to let her know what to expect and answer her questions.

She said she likes marching band and hopes this will be as good - :doh:

I can't wait to talk to her about it on Monday.

Hope I get through work tomorrow without spontaneously combusting!

Can's wait for this!! :lol:

Mosquitoes have been medium-light to medium in MN this year - shouldn't be bad -

Depends on where you've been. Mosquitoes for the fireworks near the river were epic. TCF is a bit further off the river, but all that blood to suck might draw 'em up.

:lol:

It's Thursday nite, and we can begin to look at the weather forecast for the Minneapolis Regionals on saturday aftenoon and saturday evening.

Right now, the National Weather Service is calling for temp. about 90 at the start with a 40 % chance of thunder showers. That percentage rises to 70% for the evening. Lets all hope Mother Nature cooperates and we're able to get the first big Regional in, with all the Corps finally going head to head in the first Regional here. I'm so looking forward to catching these Corps on Fan Network Saturday, and hope all the fans that bought tickets get to see some great competition on Saturday too.

Edited by BRASSO

Anyone have any idea what the mosquito situation may be at TCF?

I have these horrible nightmares about Whitewater.... :tongue:

I felt no mosquitos in the stadium tonight while SCV was WOWING the band kids from the System Blue Camp!

:tongue: