The Minneapolis Mash-Up

I saw a cool bike rental rack next to the Holiday Inn - Metrodome. I wish St Louis had something like that. I am thinking of renting a bike to ride to the stadium.

Edited by Tony Flores

I saw a cool bike rental rack next to the Holiday Inn - Metrodome. I wish St Louis had something like that

We just got those a month or so ago.

You rent them by the hour and they are all over the city.

I've seen people on them all over town so it must be doing well.

Time to shower, powder and sunscreen for a hot day ahead! :tongue:

Still have a ticket in section 141 row 25 if anyone wants to make an offer! :thumbup:

I saw a cool bike rental rack next to the Holiday Inn - Metrodome. I wish St Louis had something like that. I am thinking of renting a bike to ride to the stadium.

Pro tip: Do not use a debit card. There are still some issues with debit card use, and especially since you're on the road right now, best bet is to use a credit card and save the angst. (Account holds for bike deposit on debit card = ouchie.)

I saw a cool bike rental rack next to the Holiday Inn - Metrodome.

Cooler than that...my old lady and I were grabbing dinner last night at the restaurant next to that neato bike rental stand, when we saw a group of people pedaling up Washington Ave in what looked like a bar on a bike!!

pedal_pub.jpg

Damnedest thing we'd ever seen... :tongue:

Edited by HollywoodNeoCon

Cooler than that...my old lady and I were grabbing dinner last night at the restaurant next to that neato bike rental stand, when we saw 8 people (4 on each side facing each other), pedaling up Washington Ave in what looked like a bar on a bike!!

pedal_pub.jpg

WIN!!!!

that is all.

Where did they come up with the performance order? Putting the dca corps and open class between the DCI world class? Top 12 corps going on before non top 12 corps? It doesn't make any sense.

I love the variety in the performance order for this show....It seems people don't have much faith in the judges...Besides if your corps does go on first...they SET the standard to beat..do they not?!?!

Cooler than that...my old lady and I were grabbing dinner last night at the restaurant next to that neato bike rental stand, when we saw a group of people pedaling up Washington Ave in what looked like a bar on a bike!!

pedal_pub.jpg

Damnedest thing we'd ever seen... :thumbup:

Welcome to Minnesota, everyone! :tongue:

pedal_pub.jpg

That would be a PedalPub !!

Just arrived in the minneapolis area, meeting up with a friend in Eagan and then heading up to the show. Hopefully the weather holds out as much as possible and that any storms will move through relatively quickly.

I know there's been some confusion/dismay about having DCA corps mid-session, but let's all remember as we enjoy this amazing show in an amazing stadium how much Minnesota Brass has done to help make this show possible, and give them MASSIVE PROPS for their performance as a corps and as hosts for this show!

Note: I'm not associated with MBI, but I recognize how much work is involved in being the local hosts of ANY DCI event, let alone one of this size. Let's all make sure they feel some love out there!