State of drum corps manifesto

Indoors or outdoors?

Outside! :) Don't think the wife and dog would have been too happy inside! :)

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCP's DCI Haters now performing........

skullshearnoevilseenoev.jpg

So, a personal attack on my sig? Nice....

You are going to consider that to be a personal attack? Wouldn't your signature be a personal attack based on that assessment?

Personal attack is that, is singles out a person. That is why it qualifies in your case. I am not expecting a mod to do anything though because this is simply derailing another thread should be enough.

My post was not meant solely towards you. You've just been talking about some experiment that you did or whatever. My post was more of a general statement about this thread.

Edit: Also I don't think your definition of a personal attack works since if I said "You are all idiots" I wouldn't be singling out any given idiot, but it would still be a personal attack.

Edited by dbc03

Sorry Mello Dude, what goes around comes around.

NP Matt, I wouldn't expect you to do anything...and I have stated as such an numerous occasions. I have read the policies, have you?

My post was not meant solely towards you. You've just been talking about some experiment that you did or whatever. My post was more of a general statement about this thread.

Edit: Also I don't think your definition of a personal attack works since if I said "You are all idiots" I wouldn't be singling out any given idiot, but it would still be a personal attack.

Nowhere do I direct a personal attack like you did, and derailing another thread. You specifically took my sig, modified it, and posted it up without any explanation. Where do I call everyone idiots? Where do I direct something directly at someone else?