Say something nice about a 2011 corps/show

Ok, I guess I will try to get this to 40 pages before 2010 runs out so , The MADISON SCOUTS in 2010 to me took old school and made it new school with great results. Cant get enough of that show and I dont know if its because of the show proper or hearing the crowd respond to it. Just cant get enough of it, though. Classic!

Yes, the crowds did respond nicely last year to the nice show by Madison. (This was nice of you to point that out too, I might add )

Yes, the crowds did respond nicely last year to the nice show by Madison. (This was nice of you to point that out too, I might add )

Well, thank you for being so nice to me. Have to give a big shout out to the BLUE KNIGHTS, what a great show you all had for 2010, some nice wins in there to. A personal fav. of the year.

Ok, I guess I will try to get this to 40 pages before 2010 runs out so , The MADISON SCOUTS in 2010 to me took old school and made it new school with great results. Cant get enough of that show and I dont know if its because of the show proper or hearing the crowd respond to it. Just cant get enough of it, though. Classic!

Ok, 34 pages. PIONEER had a much better show in 2010, just everyone else stepped it up. Lots to do for this Drum Corps but, I sure am pulling for them in 2011. Go PIONEER.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In the interest of letting current marching members know that what they do is valued, I wanted to bump this thread. You all deserve it.

Glassmen had a fantastic show design this year, IMO. All choices were spot on. The members obviously loved what they were performing. A big thanks for your dedication.

Dittos for Boston. You played the ever living #### out of Shostakovich. No easy task. Thank you.

• Like 1

I have also been somewhat converted!!!!!! It's TRUE!

My biggest gripe with their show this year was musically.

And oddly enough, they've been getting some play on the iTunes. Can't explain it. But the disjointedness of the show draws me in somehow.

CURSE YOU BD!!! :::shakes fist:::

:tongue:

• Like 2