Say something nice about a 2011 corps/show

Elsa's just reduced me to tears (except for the cut time in the last 8 bars or so - should have bled it at 80 bpm right to the end! Elsa didn't run up to the alter...)

Based on some illicit video I was forced to watch of a recent rehearsal, I think they have fixed this. The tempo stays the same. No double-time at the end. Woo! :thumbup:

The "Infinity Chord" for the Troopers is one of the highlights for the entire Drum Corps season! Troopers addition of the yellow to the front and the gauntlets really improved their visual appearance. :thumbup: (I know, that's two!)

• Like 2

I can't get "Do you hear the people sing?" Out of my head, and that's coming from a Scouts fan.

Thanks BAC!

I love how Crown unapologetically hits the audience over the head with their show concept. I'm a big believer in making it instantly clear what the show is about.

The new ending really acts as a bookmarks to where the pre-show begins now, too.

Yes, I know people talk about cheese and all of that, but it simply works for this show.

And one of the only captions I agree with for any corps 100% is their winning brass tonight. Well done.

• Like 1

The Mandarins continue to have a VERY demanding show, year in-year out- 2011 is no exception.