Denton, TX

Did the Cadets have a problem in the Perc section tonight? Someone(s) fall?

They got hammered in the Perc Tech sub-cap tonight... took 4th and beat Crossmen by a tenth.

They were missing a tenor drummer, but I can't remember much else.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show was nerve-racking from a weather standpoint. Fairly ominous clouds surrounded the stadium throughout the show. It drizzled during the Blue Stars' performance.

Crossmen seemed off their game compared to Dallas.

I'm feeling like the Scouts are maxing things out now.

Blue Stars popped one tonight.

I still enjoy the Cadets' show, but I'm not sure what else they can do with it.

Crown didn't have a major tear tonight. I think their best moments are in the opener; the show meanders from there.

Cavs looked odd without feathers. Wind wreaked havoc with a couple of rifles during the "this is my rifle" section. They seem to be getting comfortable with the show.

That's all I've got. I'm worn out.

God, Cadets... I'm getting depressed over here.

I hear you! I have followed the Cadets for many years and I've never seen them hit the wall like this before, especially at this crucial juncture in the season. My fear is that the judging community has already slotted them.

I hear you! I have followed the Cadets for many years and I've never seen them hit the wall like this before, especially at this crucial juncture in the season. My fear is that the judging community has already slotted them.

I'm curious about what the judges are saying they want to see from them - seems like visual is holding them back mostly now? Personally, I feel some of the choices with the guard uniforms/flags are adding to the clutter, but I doubt they're going to rethink all that at this point. Of course, they've made huge changes to other shows in August in the past, so who knows?