• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the odds of BD being caught and/or passed just went up significantly:

BD 92.7

Cavies 91.85

different shows, but even so...

different shows being the key part of that.

i'd be happy if the cavies ended up taking it all....hard to believe I'm saying that. :satisfied:

the odds of BD being caught and/or passed just went up significantly:

BD 92.7

Cavies 91.85

different shows, but even so...

So are we gonna change the thread again when BD gets a 93.6 on Wednesday? :satisfied:

depends on what everyone else (cavies, coats, crown, cadets,...) gets.

And so on, and so on, and so on...... Ho-hummm... (yawn)

I personally wish Cavies would get rid of "Smile" and make the last half of the show work.. i might actually pull for them in that case..

Edited by trumpetcam

I think that BD will win it all too......but how right would that be if Crown wins brass and Phantom wins drums? I may be wrong, but I think the last corps to win without taking either the brass or percussion captions was Cadets in '93

BD should win guard though....cavies are the only one even close

different shows being the key part of that.

i'd be happy if the cavies ended up taking it all....hard to believe I'm saying that. :satisfied:

I think it's quite interesting that people say "different shows" when seeing Cavies less than a point behind BD, but in the same thread there's lots of talk about how Cavies aren't "beating" BD in any caption. Guess what? Different shows, different judges.

The key is that as of today, Cavies scores are moving upwards in all areas at a faster pace than BD scores. (Or any other corps for that matter) That does give them the opportunity to catch/pass BD. And as of today, they have a better shot than say Crown, Bluecoats or Cadets. Doesn't mean they WILL, but you can't ignore the numbers or accept the numbers only when it benefits your "case."