Murfreesboro Mad Haus!

BLUECOATS ARE FOR REAL THIS YEAR, PEOPLE!

THEY'VE BEEN KNOCKING ON THE 5-CORPS DOOR

ALL YEAR!

BE AFRAID!

SIX WORDS! GO BLOOOOOO!

:grouphug::grouphug::wub::smile::wub::wub:

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, the way you get into Murfreesboro was to have the top eight score coming out of San Antonio and BAC did that. There have been times, in recent years, that BAC didn't make it into Murfressboro but then went on to beat the number 8 corps in Atlanta. It happens. BAC earned the spot tonight, plain and simple.

Blue Stars are having an awesome run right now, enjoy it man! It'll be alright....

Oh, believe me, im enjoying it. :worthy: . Just saying, the backup plan to determine who went to murfreesboro since MSP rained out was less than ideal. (and the whole.. 'head to heads going back to last year' kinda got me going... 09 doesnt matter any more, lol)

Agreed with noneofyourbusiness though, and i believe i mentioned it on sunday night here or on the BS forums... a rehearsal today could be very beneficial to the blue stars. They have to be incredibly motivated by the results last night, today should hopefully be very productive for them. My prediction- look for the spread to SCV\PR to be less tomorrow.

Edited by AlexL

Wish I could be there. Here's how I see the top 5 afterwards...

Blue Devils 95.6

Bluecoats 94.1

Cadets 93.8

Cavaliers 93.7

Crown 93.3

Wow.

As much as I'd love to see this, I really don't see Cadets making an almost 3 point jump since their last show.

Here's to hoping though! :worthy:

Wow.

As much as I'd love to see this, I really don't see Cadets making an almost 3 point jump since their last show.

Here's to hoping though! :worthy:

Cadets are totally winning tonight.

I'll play too.

Blue Devils - 95.35

Cavaliers - 93.90

Bluecoats - 93.75

Crown - 92.9

Cadets - 92.35

Man I really do hope that the corps with the most points wins.

In all seriousness though, after last night it seems that everything isn't as set as everyone wants it to be. Scores seem to be all over the place. Things that I am interested in seeing is the spread between BD and everyone else, it wouldn't be the first time that they jumped a few points and then stagnated for a while. Next, seeing who fights their way to the top of the cadets/cavie/crown/bloo pile. Right now it looks like coats, but man its coming down to dropping a place if you drop a rifle, so its really up in the air. I think its really exciting, because there is less "CI" than there could be, so judges who may or may not have normally slotted a corp, really can't this time because there is no clear winner right now. I enjoy seeing captions all over the place, because its more believable of a score than when a corps gets straight 1s or 2s or 6s.

I'll guess I'll play too:

Blue Devils : 94.5

Bloo: 93.1

Cavies : 93.0

Crown : 92.5

Cadets : 91.3

Edited by bluesop08

It's a night for Blue:

1. Blue Devils - 94.7

2. Bluecoats - 92.1

3. Cavaliers - 91.8

4. Crown - 91.7

5. Cadets - 91.1 (only 1 point behind 2nd, so I still see the 2-4 spots as WIDE open come Finals week)

my guess?

1. blue devils 94.35

2. crown 92.75

3. bluecoats 92.65

4. cavaliers 92.25

5. cadets 91.80

6. santa clara 89.95

7. phantom reg 89.70

8. boston 86.50

things to watch for:

crown not being 4th in brass.

phantom winning percussion

and the unbelieveably close scores between 2-5

Blue Devils will win by as many points as the green shirts want tonight, 3 IMO. Everybody else is just there to fill up spots, you all have fun giving these seven egos just what they want, there own platform. I am going to go and see the new changes with the other Corps that are not included and go buy some shirts from them. Have fun spending your time pumping up their egos. The real winner tonight is the BOSTON CRUSADERS! What a coo you all pulled on the Blue Stars. Wonder how they feel knowing they smoked you last night and their at home while you are playing tonight. Congrats to you. GO BOSTON CRUSADERS!