Murfreesboro Mad Haus!

everyone-is-now-dumber.jpg

hehe, props for the little puppy who lost his way :worthy:

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't blame them for not programming to the average IQ of most DCP members... :worthy:

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

- George Carlin

Definately stiff competition in brass this year, and I think BD more than most knows what you're saying in bold!

Tonight will tell how brass and percussion fair among the big boys. PR percussion is sick and coats and CC are both Ott material.

By the way, why don't we break out the old "neg-o-meter" and count the negitive posts on BD vs all other corps put together. I think we smoked the competition. This is the reassurance that all is right in our heaven....they hate us!!!!! We're going to Disney World!!!!! :worthy:

Agreed plan, but after watching tonight, I think it's BD's to win. I saw more in the visual program tonight. I was mesmerized by the color guard. Just fabulous. Incredible performance by BD.

The entertaining part is personal preference, but as for melody, I think you're flat out wrong. There is tons of melody there.... many times multiple melodies going on at the same time. Listen again.

There is a HUGE difference between playing a melody and develolping a musical phrase.

For me, this is the WORST drum corps show ever.

The level of vitriol has officially reached epic proportions. Hilarious, really.

Here's a question for all the haters (and sorry if you don't like it, but you'll notice the word "hate" has appeared several times in the past few minutes right here, don't know how much clearer it can get), why do you continue watching the show at all if you hate it so much?

Just to anger yourselves again? To see if you can hate it more?

Do you think somehow you'll suddenly change your minds or something, and suddenly like it somehow?

Why bother watching it at all?

Seriously.

What's sad is that this chat has been so cool and open the whole night and we have all said positive things and kind criticism about all corps. Then, BD comes out, and it turns into a hatefest for like 30 posts. C'mon guys, just stop. STOP!!!!!

Please get over and don't be so emotional. If you don't like it, don't cheer. I personally dislike several shows, but I choose not to bring it to the forum as it just creates negative vibes.

I think the fact that BD elicits such an "emotional" response is hilarious and ironic, since most of you say there is no emotion to what they do whatsoever. You guys, more than others, actually get what they are going for!!!

+1

gooooooooooooooo bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue