• Yes
    • No

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"hot dog corps"?

And to be fair, YOU're bored beyond belief by the show, just as others are bored beyond belief by any other given show.

And to be unfair (cause that's how we roll, here) the groove this year is clearly phat and deep, just not for everybody. Esoteric? Yeah, well, maybe...

Well... yes. I think you replied with the obvious. I have read that some others absolutely love this boring show.

I liked it better earlier in the season.

Repeat viewings have left me in the "meh" category, so I didn't vote.

This is exactly where i'm at too...

Well... yes. I think you replied with the obvious. I have read that some others absolutely love this boring show.

so what's a "hot dog corps"? Or is that also obvious? Prithee forgive us newbies that hath not the decades of DC lore at their disposal.

so what's a "hot dog corps"? Or is that also obvious? Prithee forgive us newbies that hath not the decades of DC lore at their disposal.

The term "hot dog corps" is used to refer to a corps who's show a person does not like. When this corps enters the field, this person will use that opportunity to go to the bathroom or stretch their legs, or possibly go buy a hot dog (hence the name). Basically, it's their "break corps."

The term "hot dog corps" is used to refer to a corps who's show a person does not like. When this corps enters the field, this person will use that opportunity to go to the bathroom or stretch their legs, or possibly go buy a hot dog (hence the name). Basically, it's their "break corps."

gotcha - a "beer corps".

Gracias.

No problem. Others could coinceivaby have another definition, but my definition of a " hot dog " Corps is any Corps show I've seen more than once that I've determined is not to my personal liking. It's where I d rather go get a soda or " hot dog ", or do something else, rather than sit through a show once again that the other times I found was boring.

No problem. Others could coinceivaby have another definition, but my definition of a " hot dog " Corps is any Corps show I've seen more than once that I've determined is not to my personal liking. It's where I d rather go get a soda or " hot dog ", or do something else, rather than sit through a show once again that the other times I found was boring.

I never understood how anyone could feel that way about any corps..I think of my absolute least favorite show and I wouldnt leave if you paid me. I want to take in as much as I can...it will be worth it in January as I sit and watch the snowfall and yearn for the summertime.

G

I remember 1991, Meadowlands. Crossmen. I missed them because..well, nature calls, and I couldnt wait any longer.....Hearing the strains of the OTL from the bathroom just killed me and although I saw that show about a dozen times, I still remember missing it that one time.

G