Cadets 2010 Vocals

This was my favorite show at the beginning of the season. The opener was full of old school goodness. Hopkins, we got it. Then you had to add the vocals and insult our intelligence. For me, this addition ruined it. As annoying as a cell phone ringing during the show.

Please cut it. Please!

This was my favorite show at the beginning of the season. The opener was full of old school goodness. Hopkins, we got it. Then you had to add the vocals and insult our intelligence. For me, this addition ruined it. As annoying as a cell phone ringing during the show.

Please cut it. Please!

It's out! :unhappy:

ds_14103_02_v6.jpg

Niiiice.

THANK GOD!!!!!! I wish I had read this before I fretted about it last night, and before I watched the Atlanta VOD twice this morning and kinda... :unhappy: at that part.

BTW, going to watch some of their rehearsal today in Spartanburg. Go Cadets! Still love ya.

Well, I watched the VOD expecting the worst but it didn't seem too bad. I definitely like the old ending better, though. Still one of my favorites this year.

Well I think the OP can ask to have this thread closed?

Two pages of utter disgust of the voice addition and a handful of praises for its removal....

:unhappy:

Two pages of utter disgust of the voice addition and a handful of praises for its removal....

:unhappy:

Could it be that this thread had a 2 day head start on Hoppy pulling the plug (hehheh) on the vocals since they were cut after last night's show and AFTER after most of us had gone to bed and that some, like me, are just now logging in to find out about it?

:hehe:

And yes, I am VERY happy they were cut. This makes 2 years in a row that I've loved a Cadets show and just those few seconds ruined it for me.

Edited by skajerk