Close-ups of Little Geoffrey?

I think there is a strange disconnect when people start disrepecting the kids for their efforts...the activity is about THEM, not YOU.

I don't call out kids for their efforts, I call out the staff. Again, there goes someone else seemingly trying to put words in my mouth. And you're right, it's not about us, not like I ever claimed it to be. However, are we not the ones purchasing tickets, merchandise and making donations? All this talk from some corps directors about performing for the audience ... why not give them something that's more accessible and capable of actually connecting with more of them?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked the musical show ... But Geoffrey, Jeffrey, whatever, reminded me of the "Petey" scene in "American Pie 2".

I'd like to be there when that dude shows the video of this show to his grand kids some day ... The narrative should be a riot.

Yeah, we know.

So, are you suggesting that if someone has a strong opinion, they shouldn't post anymore?

I am sorry that GH has taken an awesome corps and done horrible, horrible things to it. A corps you marched. That must suck. The 2000 show has one of the best drum solos ever. I, like you, probably wish for shows like that again.

(And why does almost everyone here continue to spell his name as "Jeffrey"?)

To annoy you. :tongue:

I think if they replaced Little Geoffrey with Little Chuckie the the show would be infinitely more entertaining...Im just sayin

1262355524.jpg

But I didn't think Hopkins was allowed on the field during the show ? :tongue:

So, are you suggesting that if someone has a strong opinion, they shouldn't post anymore?

I am sorry that GH has taken an awesome corps and done horrible, horrible things to it. A corps you marched. That must suck. The 2000 show has one of the best drum solos ever. I, like you, probably wish for shows like that again.

How did you get all that from three words?

And no, this year's show is not horrible. You're entitled to your "strong opinion" but however strong it is, doesn't mean the corps is horrible. I would say this year and last year are huge improvements over the past few years.