Dan Acheson contract renewed as DCI Executive Director

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message to the Greedy 7 sent...

The "greedy 7" are ON the board of directors. :lookaround:

+++

“We can think of no better backdrop than our spectacular World Championships event to express our ongoing commitment to Dan and his vision for the continued strategic development of our programs and the Drum Corps International brand,” said Mark Arnold, Chairman of the DCI Board of Directors.

My real comment is on the timing of the announcement. Despite the very reasonable explanation (above), I still find the whole thing a bit odd. With everything else going on the day of finals, why did the BOD find it necessary to meet as a group to express support for its director?

Edited by wvu80

The "greedy 7" are ON the board of directors. :lookaround:

+++

“We can think of no better backdrop than our spectacular World Championships event to express our ongoing commitment to Dan and his vision for the continued strategic development of our programs and the Drum Corps International brand,” said Mark Arnold, Chairman of the DCI Board of Directors.

My real comment is on the timing of the announcement. Despite the very reasonable explanation (above), I still find the whole thing a bit odd.

Didn't they all resign?

Who's on this Board of Directors?

You know the G-7 Directors? ........ not them.

Didn't they all resign?

Some were removed from the board. The others resigned in a fitting show of the comaraderie of drum corps.

So who?

Crap, you wanted an actual answer, versus merely asking a rhetorical question. Somebody knows. Anyway, none of the G7 directors is on the board.

Crap, you wanted an actual answer, versus merely asking a rhetorical question. Somebody knows. Anyway, none of the G7 directors is on the board.

The Funny part is that after a search of the web I can't find anything that says who they are

Edited by Max Plays Music

Board

Corps affiliated directors

Tom Spatero (Boston)

Greg Orwall (Colts)

Howard Weinstein (Blue Stars)

Mark Arnold (Blue Knights)

Fred Morrison(Crossmen)

Brian Hickman(Glassmen)

Unaffiliated

Mark Stasa

Steve Auditore

One vacant Board seat is scheduled to be filled at either Sept or Janual meeting

Why don't more people than me know this?

Edited by garfield