2010 Finals Booing?

I don't understand what people could have been booing about. This was an exceptional year of drum corps in my opinion.

To defeat booing maybe everyone just needs to take the coats strategy and find a way to make the crowd make that sound anyway. Then if someone really is booing nobody knows.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of addressing the cause, once again, you defer and try to flip my statement back onto me. Its a tactic thats used alot when people dont understand a situation completely.

The reason people are booing is because they are upset with an outcome. They really dont care what you think. The reason you are upset with them is because they booed. Instead of addressing the issue of why they did what they did, you attack them personally, and alas, nothing get solved, because you feel morally obligated to stick up for feelings, instead of fixing a problem because you dont want to offend anyone.

Did you address the fact that this happens all summer long, in many different venues? No.

Did you address the fact that people pay money, hoping not to be completely disappointed? No.

Did you address the fact that the judging system may be a tad bit off with regards to the fan? No.

Did you beat around the bush and try to backdoor my post? Yeah.

Regardless of what you think about booing, or what I think about it, I hope the point has reached who it needs to reach.

I still fail to see how booing a corps solves anything.

Maybe the right person will hear it.

The "right" person wouldn't bother listening to it

If i'm the head of an organization and my fans aren't happy, would it not be prudent to wonder why? ;)

Neither does beating a mad dog

The "right" person wouldn't bother listening to it

So, at least we know tou are NOT the "right"person.

:sad::thumbup::thumbup:

The booing came through loud and clear on DCI's live webcast.

then acoustics must really suck in there. because all I noticed was a lot of eople getting up and walking out. oh some made comments, but not aimed at the field.

I dont condone booing. I understand some do, and I also think it's a joke everyone should just jump up and scream for shows they don't like. down by me what was most noticable was the amount of people that didnt stand up for BDat all, or on a very delayed basis mainly to stretch.

Maybe the right person will hear it.

Pathetic!