Madison Scouts 2011

Time for clarification! I'm sure he meant "at finals". :rolleyes:

Not sure it makes a difference at this point, considering the 2 point gap. Not that Blue Stars couldn't make it up. But to say they "won't beat them" at this point would be an overstatement (even if we are talking about finals).

Edited by stevedb1975
  • Like 1

just saw madison 2011 for the first time on the fan network.....

wow is it great to see them come out with such clarity both musically and visually. love everything about the show.

congrats, madison. hope you hold onto this staff for a LONG time because they are game changers, IMO.

#1 is exactlly what you do, good job.

The Corps I am sure appreciate's, your kind words.

Get fired up people THE MADISON SCOUTS have a show tonight.

Great spread last night, keep up the good work all!

PEACE!

Edited by thirdcoast

I've heard rumblings of a trip to ground zero and a standstill. Any truth to that?

I would not be surprised IN THE LEAST if Jim Mason decided to do that on their NYC free day July 5th. Even just a trip to ground zero would make members that much more invested and committed to the show. Wow...didn't even think about that possibility. It would truly be incredible for the Scouts to experience that. I'm tearing up thinking about it.

I would not be surprised IN THE LEAST if Jim Mason decided to do that on their NYC free day July 5th. Even just a trip to ground zero would make members that much more invested and committed to the show. Wow...didn't even think about that possibility. It would truly be incredible for the Scouts to experience that. I'm tearing up thinking about it.

No doubt it would. Would be even more incredible (and emotional) for the corps AND the tourists if they were able to do a standstill of the show at ground zero. How awesome would that be? Talk about an experience!

• Like 1

They are going to Ground Zero. Not sure about playing ????

Purely speculation on my part. Not sure if they are either. Would be cool though!

Personally, I'm glad that both the Scouts and the Blue Stars are doing well; does well for the state of Wisconsin. However, ever since the Blue Stars started beating the Scouts, again, back in '07; there has been a lot of bad blood. Competitive nature, I guess. The season is still, somewhat, early; and may the chips fall where they may.

Back in the last years of the Blue Stars finalists days ( late 70's) there was very little love lost between the Blue Stars and Madison. They had started out as the top DCI Wisconsin finalist and weren't happy to be surpassed by Madison.

Back in the last years of the Blue Stars finalists days ( late 70's) there was very little love lost between the Blue Stars and Madison. They had started out as the top DCI Wisconsin finalist and weren't happy to be surpassed by Madison.

Evidently they're not too happy about it this time either. Not much they can do about it at this point though. :tongue:

• Like 1

Anyone else waiting for Empire State of Mind to get a real Madison ending?

I thought the last 2-3 minutes of their show was jaw-dropping, in a "wow that's amazing" way. I thought it was awesome the way it was. Not sure what "Madison ending" you're thinking about, can you explain?