Madison Scouts 2011

In 2009 I predicted that Madison would win DCI by 2012. They might just jump ahead of my prediction by one year.

I don't think you have to worry about that.

• Like 2

Regardless of where the Scouts finish this year, the fact is they are coming back. To move so far, so fast, in DCI today is a remarkable feat. Besides that, their show this year is absolutely amazing. They may not be as clean as the Cadets or Carolina Crown, but for pure emotion and entertainment I don't think anyone can touch them. IMHO this is the show of the year -- and yes, I've seen the other corps either in person or on Fan Network. Keep going Scouts, you've got the G8 looking in their rear view mirrors.

• Like 1

Regardless of where the Scouts finish this year, the fact is they are coming back. To move so far, so fast, in DCI today is a remarkable feat. Besides that, their show this year is absolutely amazing. They may not be as clean as the Cadets or Carolina Crown, but for pure emotion and entertainment I don't think anyone can touch them. IMHO this is the show of the year -- and yes, I've seen the other corps either in person or on Fan Network. Keep going Scouts, you've got the G8 looking in their rear view mirrors.

Nobody can touch them in those regards? The G8 is looking in their rear view mirror? Idk about all that...

Sure they might be considered ONE of the top entertaining shows this year. I sure think they are in the top 5 in entertainment.

Nobody can touch them in those regards? The G8 is looking in their rear view mirror? Idk about all that...

Sure they might be considered ONE of the top entertaining shows this year. I sure think they are in the top 5 in entertainment.

Wow, you sure do seem to take every positive thing said about the Scouts personally. lol You just told him his opinion of entertainment is wrong. How's that work? :huh: You gonna tell him what he should enjoy?? lol

It would be understandable as an alum to defend the corps, but what is your motivation? You seem like the enthusiasm police or something. lol

Edited by BigBadMadMan
  • Like 3

Wow, you sure do seem to take every positive thing said about the Scouts personally. lol It would be understandable as an alum to defend the corps, but what is your motivation? You seem like the enthusiasm police or something. lol

Sorry, it might seem that way. I just despise overhype. You know How I feel about the Scouts by now :p i like em. Ik i can ignore it but i choose not to, i dont want people to be dissapointed if Madison doesnt "medal" or whatnot

• Like 2

Sorry, it might seem that way. I just despise overhype. You know How I feel about the Scouts by now :p i like em. Ik i can ignore it but i choose not to, i dont want people to be dissapointed if Madison doesnt "medal" or whatnot

No need to temper the enthusiasm or reign in the "overhype". Trust me, with what this corps has been through the last several seasons, there's nobody going to be disappointed with this season.

No need to temper the enthusiasm or reign in the "overhype". Trust me, with what this corps has been through the last several seasons, there's nobody going to be disappointed with this season.

Eh some might. Either way ill stop, ive done it to many times anyways :p ha

I find it interesting that some people have this strong need to repeatedly post negative comments about the Scouts on the Scouts thread. I guess the problem is that not enough people are interested in their favorite corps to keep a thread going that is comparable to the Scouts thread. So, we Scouts fans are gracious enough to humor them here as we cheer on our favorite corps!

• Like 2