Madison Scouts 2011

Hypothetically, if someone were to acquire a couple of recordings of the Madison Scouts playing a couple of their show pieces from this year, and if that person were to release such recordings, would that person be held accountable to anyone aside from the consequently less-than-pleasant staff of the Madison Scouts?

Edited by thirdcoast

IMO, people are going to do what ever they are going to do. It is what it is, but... I am more interested in the less-than-pleasant comment. The show is gonna come out real soon, hell it has to, move ins are like soon right? I am sorta intreged about the staff comment? Is it a personal thing with you or is it something more? Especially coming from a rookie, out of nowhere, and that I have never heard or seen that before. t-boy, would you mind if I ask you to bring a little light on your consequently less-than-pleasant staff of THE MADISON SCOUTS comment? If not, we can just take you as a hater, we have lots of them, and all they can do is keep trying to make everyone a believer.

Cris and Company... someone is going to leak your show...you all might want to Get On it!... tic tok, tic toc!

Jason - I think what he meant was, if he leaked the recording, the Madison staff would consequently become

less than pleasant toward him....not that they are less than pleasant in general.

Buying my tickets for San Antonio Monday morning!

Go Scouts!

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

Remember, that Madison has a mid-June show in Indianapolis. That is only just over a month away. Buy a ticket and find out what the show is then. The MM's would thank you for it. Further, for those curious sorts, Pioneer is also supposed to perform in that show. The first of the season for oth of them. See you there.

Jason - I think what he meant was, if he leaked the recording, the Madison staff would consequently become

less than pleasant toward him....not that they are less than pleasant in general.

Edited by thirdcoast

Oops, I go to work way to early. Gonna have to work on that. :smile: See you at D.O.P., Alum. get together at the Stadium Bar Friday night. 7pm? See you soon.

Peace!

That's going to be a blast! Last time I was at the Stadium Bar was the night after our

2006 MSARP Semi-Finals performance. And of course, DOP...can't wait for that show.

Great lineup including Scouts and Kilties. See you there.

What I find odd about the Scouts this year is their total abandonment of an online presence. Last year they had videos from camp on their website every month starting in what, November of '09? This season? Nada, zero, zippo. Just a bunch of 'secrets' and 'wait until the season starts' stuff that leaves me flat. Last year I'd watch every camp video with a growing excitement for seeing the Scouts that I haven't felt since the mid-90's. As a fan, the regression is frustrating.

• Like 1

What I find odd about the Scouts this year is their total abandonment of an online presence. Last year they had videos from camp on their website every month starting in what, November of '09? This season? Nada, zero, zippo. Just a bunch of 'secrets' and 'wait until the season starts' stuff that leaves me flat. Last year I'd watch every camp video with a growing excitement for seeing the Scouts that I haven't felt since the mid-90's. As a fan, the regression is frustrating.

I am equally frustrated as a fan and was think about writing an email to the staff of Madison.

When it comes to it's fans....I expect bigger things from them then just a status quo of sorts...you know something like "where handling the off season like most of the other corps"

Come on Madison....share the love....throw us fans a bone.....were always there for you..