Madison Scouts 2011

Things that I saw in Bloomington this weekend.

The show is coming along nicely. They learned 50 pages this weekend , I think that puts them up to about 170 pages . Talk about hallin' *** (220 bpm ) !!!! :thumbup: I saw all the work that has been done on the Vol. bus , talk about nice !!! I got to see all the new drums and pit equipment. I saw most of the guard work for 3/4 of the show , I was speechless !!! :worthy: I saw alot of dirty pots and pans. I got to see our new sports med. lady work on all the guy's that are banged up, ( and 1 instructor ).

Overall I have saw a MUCH improved corps at every level . :smile:

• Like 3

The show is coming along nicely. They learned 50 pages this weekend , I think that puts them up to about 170 pages . Talk about hallin' *** (220 bpm ) !!!! :thumbup: I saw all the work that has been done on the Vol. bus , talk about nice !!! I got to see all the new drums and pit equipment. I saw most of the guard work for 3/4 of the show , I was speechless !!! :worthy: I saw alot of dirty pots and pans. I got to see our new sports med. lady work on all the guy's that are banged up, ( and 1 instructor ).

Haven't counted but that sounds about right when you include all the subsets

• Like 1

Hey Bill, how were those upper leads sounding? And can you tell us what color the Drums are?

New drums? Did I read New Drums? :thumbup:

Did you like the shade of Green? Komnick came all the way to Madison to pick that color. That was the hard part, getting it on the bus is simple.(ok, not that simple) He's the man! What I did is small compared to what you all do for the kids, keep up the GREAT work and I will see you soon, my friend.

Eupho's RULE!

GO! MADISON SCOUTS!

Hey Bill, how were those upper leads sounding? And can you tell us what color the Drums are?

Brother, I have NO worries about the upper leads ! The battery has the same drums . The new drums I spoke of are in the pit.

Jason, Badger 1 looks AWESOME ! The green is just rite and when you put the white lettering on top of it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: !!!

Edited by Bill L.

Fieldpass answers some questions.... :whistle:

Fieldpass answers some questions.... :whistle:

Yep. So now we know the repetoire is "New York, New York", "Beautiful Mourning", "Requiem/Empire State of Mind".

Very much looking forward to this show. They are still doing a great job of keeping hush hush about some

of the details of the show itself, and some of the little surprises that are layered into the show.

It's going to be REALLY entertaining and Emotional. I wish I could get out there to see some rehearsals. The first live show I will see them is July 9th in Madison. That's a long wait for me but I will survive.

After listening to the Field Pass I'm assuming it going to be about September 11th?

• Like 2

Yep. So now we know the repetoire is "New York, New York", "Beautiful Mourning", "Requiem/Empire State of Mind".

Very much looking forward to this show. They are still doing a great job of keeping hush hush about some

of the details of the show itself, and some of the little surprises that are layered into the show.

It's going to be REALLY entertaining and Emotional. I wish I could get out there to see some rehearsals. The first live show I will see them is July 9th in Madison. That's a long wait for me but I will survive.

Jeff,

Based upon how the interview progressed, I'm guessing it's safe to say that Michael C. "did not" have the authority to share the "news" as he did regarding the final pieces of Madison's 2011 show. I guess we can assume that he shared correct information and we can also assume that Madison has the licensing they were seeking. But here's what I have to believe regarding the flow of information coming out of the Madison camp. I have to imagine that Chris K. would have much rather-ed to have precisely controlled the message and that any and all information regarding Madison's show would have been shared on Madison's terms. For all we know, they still may not have the licensing issue cleared up which would now have possibly jeopardized those efforts....We can only hope that this is not the case.

Edited by Mad75