Madison Scouts 2011

Wow, Ice Castles, Starlight Express, just to name a few, Memories, The Way We Were, to name a few more, I think they get all the emotions taken care of very well. but... I am all good with the power! Haha!

was driving through bloomington this morning, and decided to stop by scouts move in site. i just sat in my car, and got to hear the hornline play through their warm up and their closer. Fellas from i heard, i say just sit back and relax and enjoy a killer tune.

• Like 2

Wow, Ice Castles, Starlight Express, just to name a few, Memories, The Way We Were, to name a few more, I think they get all the emotions taken care of very well. but... I am all good with the power! Haha!

starlight no , Ice castles 1980 YES

love me some SCOUTS>> POWER IS GOOD>>>>

Edited by Jerseyboy

:tongue:

WTF?

You know ths one (FanofNight/Chezman/Jerseyboy) has had issues with the scouts forever. Pay no attention. :tongue:

• Like 3

:tongue:

You know ths one (FanofNight/Chezman/Jerseyboy) has had issues with the scouts forever. Pay no attention. :tongue:

Really, now I kinda like it when everyone is not liking the Corps. Keeps them on there toes. Everyones opinion counts, at least IMO...

Edited by thirdcoast
  • Like 1

Did I just see that Alumni Dues went up to $250 this year. Or is that a Rumor? Its about time we did that. It is 2011. GO MADISON SCOUTS!

I'll be sending in my contribution soon! Go Scouts!

Since the start of the season is almost a month away, does anyone know if

the Scouts will be doing a dress rehearsal before their first show?