Madison Scouts 2011

Since the start of the season is almost a month away, does anyone know if

the Scouts will be doing a dress rehearsal before their first show?

Watch their Facebook page and they should release info closer to the day it would happen

Edited by wcmello09
  • Like 1

How about they announce the rest of the program first....

Or maybe we should just not worry about it.

• Like 2

Any word on the Scouts uni this year? Hopefully they add a touch of red & SPATS.

Any word on the Scouts uni this year? Hopefully they add a touch of red & SPATS.

I'm hoping you have a sense of humour...um...spats and spats from 1970 or 1971 :smile:

71-les-laurentiennes.jpg

71-dca-scouts3-spats.jpg

edit: I enjoyed Madison in 2010, especially the guard. They conveyed their characterization and projected.

Edited by lindap

Or maybe we should just not worry about it.

???????

This makes no sense.

its memorial day already.

Cant get excited about programs we do not know about.

:withstupid: :withstupid:

Edited by Jerseyboy

I guess Jerseyboy you will have to do like everyone else and go to camp! If you really want to know, thats all you have to do. Pretty simple! Or take this, turned up to max., then vision how year 2 will be, pretty sweet! 2011 is gonna be GREAT! Get fired up people the season is almost here.

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

• Like 1

How many CONTRAS are we marching this year? Hows that new Soprano player doing? How many brats did you all go through this weekend?

Well, we're going to be again marching 20 tubas! This weekend we were all here, but some have gone back to school. As far as I'm aware, the new sop player is doing fine... Unfortunately can't say more myself because I'm not privy to all high-brass land. I, myself, had 3 brats and it was like a little taste of home. How could a true Wisconsin corps not have brats? Traditionally there would also be beer as well, but we obviously had to make an exception to that....

Well, we're going to be again marching 20 tubas! This weekend we were all here, but some have gone back to school. As far as I'm aware, the new sop player is doing fine... Unfortunately can't say more myself because I'm not privy to all high-brass land. I, myself, had 3 brats and it was like a little taste of home. How could a true Wisconsin corps not have brats? Traditionally there would also be beer as well, but we obviously had to make an exception to that....

Madtuba, The alumni have your backs covered on the beer thing. Saw the photo on facebook of Henry grilling the brats - 2 Wisconsin classics, Bratwurst and Henry Barney. Give your section leader a big hug and tell him its from some old bass drummer.

• Like 1