Pioneer

Every year about this time we are blessed with Howdy's unique insight of what is wrong with Pioneer. Hey man, leave it alone. Pioneer will do what Pioneer does so why don't you just sit back and enjoy. You really have nothing to add that will benefit them.

This attitude is why you fail.

• Like 1

You have conviently failed to respond to my inquiries, and trying to keep things on topic, is probably why you failed the Pioneer.

Pioneer camp on Friday! Here's hoping the corps gets a good turnout! If you're still looking for a place to march this summer, look no further than Milwaukee and the Pioneer. :thumbup:

Edited by scsudrummer
  • Like 1

Mike,

I see you are a marching band judge. I pray that you are never asked to judge drum corps shows since you seem to have a pre-conceived opinion of Pioneer before they even put their show on the field this year. I also pray that you don't have pre-conceived opinions of those marching bands you judge. It is judges like you that give adjudication a bad name.

• Like 1

That'll do.

Not a lot of discussion about Pioneer, but plenty of personal sniping.

If someone wants to open another thread regarding Pioneer 2011, feel free . . .but let's make it about the corps and not individuals.

Thanks. :smile: