New arranger coming to the Crossmen!

Message boards in general are all about rumors and such. Hell, dcp is pretty tame in that regard. Should see what rumors fly which ways on your average sports board..

True, I just hate the "just heard this, but i'm not gonna tell you!"

If you know something, just wait for it to be announced and don't let people be like "ugh! just tell us already!"

I guess that's more of what I'm getting at. If you know something and its not announced yet, I'd rather just see you keep quiet and wait for the corps to announce it, then let whatever discussion take place.

Message boards in general are all about rumors and such. Hell, dcp is pretty tame in that regard. Should see what rumors fly which ways on your average sports board..

Brett Favre is retiring. Will the Vikings be able to get him back? He almost brought them to [the] Finals for the first time many years in 2009!

Brett Favre is retiring. Will the Vikings be able to get him back? He almost brought them to [the] Finals for the first time many years in 2009!

Missouri is a lock for the big 10. Rutgers is a lock for the big 10. Notre Dame is joining the big 10!

According to the Crossmen site, the new arranger is Chuck Naffier

And the brass caption head is now Jason Buckingham. Not knowing him, not sure what to make of the switch but I will certainly miss Aaron in that spot.

Good luck to the new crew and to Chuck, glad you are back to bring the groove!!

According to the Crossmen site, the new arranger is Chuck Naffier

And the brass caption head is now Jason Buckingham. Not knowing him, not sure what to make of the switch but I will certainly miss Aaron in that spot.

Good luck to the new crew and to Chuck, glad you are back to bring the groove!!

The corps will miss Aaron Goldberg. He was the heart and soul of the Crossmen for so long. Thanks, Aaron, for years of dedication.

Chuck Naffier as the new arranger is just what the doctor ordered. Jason Buckingham as caption head is also a fantastic move. Jason is a great guy and a teacher who really knows how to make young lines sound amazing. Bones' brass couldn't be in more capable hands.

I'm hoping not only is Chuck writing the music, but that he is a large part of designing the entire show and choosing the music.

Great news.

Aaron will definitely be missed though.