2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships - Prelims

It was the spirit of Lothar!!

:tongue:

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Renegades are WAY better than their seed score.

Seed score is from May 5th............ or so

Now's a crappy time to have the penalty assessed...think they'll contest it if it wasn't assessed previously?

Probably not going to matter... looks like Kilties are on the bubble :-(. That's a respectable score for Kidsgrove!

Renegades 87.238

CorpsVets 87.188 (0.9)

Kidsgrove Scouts 89.238

Kilties 83.613

Probably not going to matter... looks like Kilties are on the bubble :-(. That's a respectable score for Kidsgrove!

Renegades 87.238

CorpsVets 87.188 (0.9)

Kidsgrove Scouts 89.238

Kilties 83.613

kilties are just a hard luck corps. that's to bad. i can't believe it..............again!!!!!

Same here. I know why I'm not there...MONEY!

My parents said the temp dropped from the 90's the other day to 50's and 60's today. They live North of Buffalo.

If the weather holds for the 2012 season.... it's 74 with 44% humidity and clear skies here in MD. :tongue:

If the weather holds for the 2012 season.... it's 74 with 44% humidity and clear skies here in MD. :tongue:

you must have fallen off your chair............what are you talking about.............oh i forgot it's the meds.... :worthy:

Renegades 87.238

CorpsVets 87.188 (0.9)

Kidsgrove Scouts 89.238

Kilties 83.613

Well....I said in the "KS got hosed" thread that I figured them 7-10th....right now they're sitting 8th.

you must have fallen off your chair............what are you talking about.............oh i forgot it's the meds.... :tongue:

err..... Annapolis? (weather/temps this time of the year)