Mr. Sondheim says...

He's already admitted it.

It's pretty clear what he's saying. Don't ask me about any other corps. But you can ask me anything you want about BD :tongue:

So we have someone who can recite the company line about his team but doesn't feel qualified to discuss anyone else.

Hmm....what's that called?

Minding what you know....and not feeling easy about mouthing off about you do not! (no adolesent pictures added)

And BTW, I have violated my own signature!!

Edited by Plan9

Minding what you know....and not feeling easy about mouthing off about you do not! (no adolesent pictures added)

My pictures are art -- how dare you repress me.

Plan you are worthy zealot. Your devotion is unflagging (even if your arguments aren't).

My pictures are art -- how dare you repress me.

Plan you are worthy zealot. Your devotion is unflagging (even if your arguments aren't).

Actually, the Kool Aid pictures are pretty awesome.

Actually, the Kool Aid pictures are pretty awesome.

And when all is said and done on this remote way station for the dispossessed and disheartened, what's left to say......51 and counting! (polite applause)

And when all is said and done on this remote way station for the dispossessed and disheartened, what's left to say......51 and counting! (polite applause)

Aww, you should recycle some of the golf claps from finals this year at least! :tongue:

the 9th Plan in the book of Plans? :tongue:

He's already admitted it.

It's pretty clear what he's saying. Don't ask me about any other corps. But you can ask me anything you want about BD :tongue:

So we have someone who can recite the company line about his team but doesn't feel qualified to discuss anyone else.

Hmm....what's that called?

• Like 1

which posts. cause then we can link them all together in one big report to the mods :tongue:

• Like 1