Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

Crown is so entertaining guys. Amazing brass arrangements and brass line. How does Harloff get these horn players to perform at this level? Just awesome. Nuff said. Kudos also to Crown for very good visual performance last night as well as music GE.

• Like 1

Well it's not over untill it's over but C.C. is still by far my favorite corps , and who knows they might still pull a rabbit out of the hat ? :huh:

I don't think they have a chance, unfortunately, and if anything I expect Phantom to overtake them by Saturday. That said, I think the show is great, and it's my favorite of the top five. Crown is doing really well, and I think before long we'll see them field another show that can make a serious run for the title. Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy the best brass and most energetic show of the year. :thumbup:

• Like 3

Crown is like Madison of the 90's. I will enjoy them for what they are, always, regardless of placement (and sans 2010, sorry).

There is no corps that had me more excited and on my feet throughout the course of this season. Period.

And in the end, that's why I spend thousands of dollars (no joke) of my money every single summer on tickets, gas, hotels, tickets, souvies, more tickets, and more souvies.... to enjoy what I am watching, to feel the excitement, and to walk away saying I just saw a hell of a show... regardless of where they placed.

• Like 5

I feel a great deal of people who find the show "cheesy" don't understand what juxtaposition is....

I FREAKING love this show.

• Like 1

It appears that Crown's percussion score went from 18.3 in the prelims to 19.2 in the Semi's. Is that right??!!

Crown is the most exciting, fun corps to watch this season. Every night they have the crowd eating out the palm of their hands!

• Like 1

Crowns Percussion Score tonight and poll relating to it.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/148009-drum-score

probably been asked before...but what do fans shout when the crown is formed?