Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

It's Obviously a joke.

That's the only thing that made sense to me.

If it's a joke, it's a good one... props to Crown for making me laugh! If it's not a joke... go for it! Why the heck not... keep trying it until it works, I suppose... :P

• Like 1

If it's a joke, it's a good one... props to Crown for making me laugh! If it's not a joke... go for it! Why the heck not... keep trying it until it works, I suppose... :P

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

Actually ... I just talked to someone who is in the corps and asked them about the new ending. They PROMISE that the new ending will be LIVING up to the full potential of this corps. And, after what they said ... I am sold!!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

soooo drum corps?

• Like 1

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't your sport. (George Carlin)

If at first you don't succeed, try two more times. If it doesn't work then, give up. No use wasting your time. (Red Foxx, I believe)

Son just says it's awesome and "pretty scary drill wise". Won't say more.

Monday night there were many "clinks" of horns hitting and that was just the 1st half of the encore that they just learned.

I would like to thank the kids and the staff for the continued effort and hard work to make the show better. Your energy Monday night (while learning on the fly) was electric! I want to also Thank the staff for identifying the re-write did not work and immediately collectively came up with a better solution.

Im looking for to seeing it!

Edited by splat-a-drag-a-phonium

I don't understand how Crown gets away with such corny shows. White bread white bread white bread

Are you not a fan?