Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

If Crown added a few deaths to this show they could bring home the gold, seems 3 is the magic number so….

When the mosh pit breaks up, there should be a dead member left behind, face down on the field (The Who Concert).

Jimi needs to OD mainlining (off one of the towers would be cool, then you get the Phantom of the Paradise, Paul Williams rock version of POTO bonus points)

And the Drummer needs to explode at the end of the show (Spinal Tap…and very doable a la Vanguard POTO 1989)

No need to thank me

Im still working on your show for next year

Crown: Porcelain and Gold (a Tribute to Modern Dentistry)

Edited by cowtown
  • Like 1

If Crown added a few deaths to this show they could bring home the gold, seems 3 is the magic number so….

When the mosh pit breaks up, there should be a ‘dead’ member left behind, face down on the field (The Who Concert).

Jimi needs to OD mainlining (off one of the towers would be cool, then you get the Phantom of the Paradise, Paul Williams rock version of POTO bonus points)

And the Drummer needs to explode at the end of the show (Spinal Tap…and very doable a la Vanguard POTO 1989)

No need to thank me

I’m still working on your show for next year

Crown: Porcelain and Gold (a Tribute to Modern Dentistry)

Haha!! Love the show for next year idea!!!! That is hilarious!! In the ballad this year, doesn't the girl guard die or something?? The one that falls off the truss??? Not sure what else she would be doing, like everyone is sad afterwards. Maybe you mean a killing with blood and all! I don't think she dies though, seems they catch her and save her! and she stays in the show :)

you know now that you mention it.....I did hear something from the staff about a ham sandwich, Cass and someone's mama...........I have no clue what that could be about???? :ph34r:

Edited by splat-a-drag-a-phonium
  • Like 1

Anyone see the show tonight? Curious to know if the ending was changed yet.

From what other people on here have said ... it will most likely not premiere until later on in the week. Most likely educated guess would be the Allentown performance. That's when 2008 Phantom premiered their final ending with Koji "killing" Will on the podium.

Heard the new ending! Its definitely promising !!

It is indeed. I was skeptical at first until I actually saw it. Go Crown!!!

OK--I see your choice of words here.

Son just says it's awesome and "pretty scary drill wise". Won't say more.

Please ... PLEASE tell me it's NOT what I think it is ...

From what you've said here and a Quote on the Crown Facebook page ... I'm really scared about this new ending ...

We PROMISE you Tidewater fans, were LIVING to show you this ending!! = )

I love Promise of Living and was excited to hear it again last year, but it only barely fit the show last year and it didn't have the heart and soul of the 2009 version. I REALLY hope it's not being done again ... because I don't' see ANY way that it will fit the show this season.

The only thing I can think of is that Crown is trying to trip everyone out and make them THINK the new ending is Promise of Living 2011 when it couldn't be anything further from that.

I really hope it's not Promise of Living ...... :shutup: