Phantom Regiment 2011

If we tell you, we'd have to kill you. :-)

You guys already killed me last Saturday in Atlanta, along with the rest of the audience... Can I know the secret now? :P

I actually wish they saved this ending till finals, it would actually be a good cliff hanger, which is rare. Now she either has to die, or through the dager down, or something completely different! who knows! GAWD I love good show designs!

I actually wish they saved this ending till finals, it would actually be a good cliff hanger, which is rare. Now she either has to die, or through the dager down, or something completely different! who knows! GAWD I love good show designs!

There's still more than that coming. You'll see Friday.

All the Juliets get together and do an MTV style dance number, complete with unnecessary "sexy" sabres. After being completely and appropriate to the music all season long, they pop lock n drop it. The end.

I'd love to see some of this at the end of Elsa's cool.gif

phantomform.jpg

• Like 2

Bravo, Phantom Regiment for completely rocking the house in the Meadowlands Sunday night. I've never seen a corps get that much better in 2 days before. Just an electric, powerful, inspiring, exhilirating performance. Pulling the majority of the crowd out of their seats before you end was a trick only you accomplished on a wide scale Sunday night - you would have thought this show was in Rockford. I can't wait for finals now. Still on a high from last night. I haven't heard such searing power and executing from Phantom in a long time. Go Regiment!

Harvey

I can't wait to see this again live! I saw it in Minneapolis and loved it, but everything I hear and read is that the volume and emotion is insanely powerful. THIS is what kind of thing brings me back to want more every year. As a matter of fact, I am going to start a post about that very thing!

http://www.facebook....223744161005235

What an amazing season it has been for the 2011 Phantom Regiment. I really don't want this to end just yet. Thank you for everything, Phantom Regiment. You guys have done a lot, emotionally, for me this summer and it's been great following you this whole season. I'll never forget that one day, June 23rd, when you rehearsed in Diamond Bar, CA. It was really one of the best experiences I've ever had, just watching you rehearse. Thank you so much for coming to SoCal, and please come again next year and the years to follow. Best of luck tonight, Regiment!

Edited by ayesha3
  • Like 1

I have been wearing my new Phantom shirt all day in support. Wish I would have been there to see you one last time.