Brass Playing to be a larger part of Cadets 2011 than Singing

I see. As long as I make GENERAL jokes about science without referencing a single individual known for putting forth such science, it's OK. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

What if there was a marching signing line?

Slightly off topic:

From the what-it-is-worth department to the who-the-heck-cares department....

Prior to this discussion, I'd heard of Frank Ticheli and enjoyed his compisitions, but never put the local Ticheli's and the many roads, etc named after - with this Ticheli. Thanks to Wikipedia, I now know that Frank is a native son of my small town.

Now back to regular DCP...

• Like 1

I see. As long as I make GENERAL jokes about science without referencing a single individual known for putting forth such science, it's OK. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

What if there was a marching signing line?

the roof would pull a Metrodome

maybe all the singing will be in the pre-show, and we won't have to worry about it!!!

• Like 1

maybe all the singing will be in the pre-show, and we won't have to worry about it!!!

Was posted somewhere that singer (or at least the vocalist) will be included in the music that will be performed outside of the field show. Let's not forget Cadets have to have something for the G-8 "It's something different from what DCI does so people will flock and pay $$$$ fo rit shows". :cool:

Caveat: Have not seen the Cadets official announcement myself....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Was posted somewhere that singer (or at least the vocalist) will be included in the music that will be performed outside of the field show. Let's not forget Cadets have to have something for the G-8 "It's something different from what DCI does so people will flock and pay $$$$ fo rit shows". :cool:

Caveat: Have not seen the Cadets official announcement myself....

Yeah, I see that as a very strong possibility. We will see how it plays this summer.