Cadets camp video!

The Picture Quality of that Video is AMAZING!!! Wonder what camera(s) they are using?

I was there and I don't know exactly what he was using, but from afar it looked like a 35mm camera on a small steady cam rig. Very impressive results and I'm looking forward to the videos during the season if he does them all. He is a little in love with the "in and out of focus" technique, but it's still very well done.

Adam, after his age out with Pacific Crest, followed them around for their 2010 season and was picked up by the Cadets to do their vids! I couldn't be more proud of all the work he's done!

I was there and I don't know exactly what he was using, but from afar it looked like a 35mm camera on a small steady cam rig. Very impressive results and I'm looking forward to the videos during the season if he does them all. He is a little in love with the "in and out of focus" technique, but it's still very well done.

I'm kinda wondering if it might be a Canon EOS 5D Mark II.

Friend request Hop. Since the video was posted from his iphone i wouldn't hold out much hope of it being made public. OTOH maybe another vid will surface -- Cadets seem to video every second of every camp.

Uhhhh nope...don't want to watch it that bad, and I don't want to be his friend.