Most Anticipated Drum Corps (World Class)

363 members have voted

1. 1. What (world class) drum corps are you anticipating to see the most for the upcoming 2011 DCI season?

Obviously, being a member of the corps, I'm excited for the Jersey Surf this year. Reading review comments, the worst part about our show last year was that we played it safe and simple (I still say it's because we have an undersized hornline). I can tell you that this year's show will blend more stuff together an will be much more fun and exciting this year. No "vanilla" America stuff...

• Like 2

Bloo...this is the year when we see if they are the real deal.

A la...Crown 09/10, Bloo 06/07, Boston 00/01

The follow up year is definitely a challenge!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really think that the Blue Knights are going to bring a lot of nostalgia for the 27th fans :satisfied:

Obviously, being a member of the corps, I'm excited for the Jersey Surf this year. Reading review comments, the worst part about our show last year was that we played it safe and simple (I still say it's because we have an undersized hornline). I can tell you that this year's show will blend more stuff together an will be much more fun and exciting this year. No "vanilla" America stuff...

In your defence...

My wife and I came to see you at the Circle Mall last year during finals week. Close up, it was obvious you had a very young corps. I'm not sure what your average age was but I bet it was bellow most WC corps. In fact as a Drum Corps newbie, my wife was actually quite shocked at how young your corps was.

I thought you guys did just fine in 2010 and I'm very much looking forward to seeing you in 2011.