Super Bowl pregame

What about that steaming pile that Christina Aguilera laid in the middle of the field?

You have to feel for her Agent. Her Agent hits the motherlode of gigs for the client. The Agent's client is given a lot of money to perform the National Anthem in front of a gazillion people. She probably practiced the song and lyrics a lot before her performance. But then when her big moment came all those pharmaceuticals she took just fried her memory and killed a lot of her brain cells and vocal chords. It's not pretty watching a performer's career go down in flames on such a drug induced pathetic rendition of the National Anthem as that was. Her Agent will now be on the "Do Not Call " list now too.

Edited by BRASSO

You have to feel for her Agent. Her Agent hits the motherlode of gigs for the client. The Agent's client is given a lot of money to perform the National Anthem in front of a gazillion people. She probably practiced the song and lyrics a lot before her performance. But then when her big moment came all those pharmaceuticals she took just fried her memory and killed a lot of her brain cells and vocal chords. It's not pretty watching a performer's career go down in flames on such a drug induced pathetic rendition of the National Anthem as that was. Her Agent will now be on the "Do Not Call " list now too.

That was mature.

By the way, I can't speak for Christina Aguilera, but the people who perform at halftime actually do NOT get paid.

http://blogs.forbes.com/zackomalleygreenburg/2011/02/04/why-the-black-eyed-peas-arent-getting-paid-for-their-super-bowl-gig/

And the NFL goes to LOS next year. Don't screw anything up!

Football in a dome sucks! :blink:

Well, someone had to say it. :tongue:

Football in a dome sucks! :blink:

Well, someone had to say it. :tongue:

They'll probably have to put up a big black tarp on the back side line for half time acoustics.

Is this topic about a marching band at the Super Bowl?

Hey Mr. Boo! Huge fan!

Anyway, it looks like the thread has been hijacked and has become the "Everything Superbowl" thread. Cool with me... I was actually looking to see what DCP's reaction was to Christina's frack. :lookaround:

Question: what did the halftime designers use? Pyware? Freehand?

I wonder if they were marching dot or form? :shutup:

that is the first thing I thought off too though, honestly... I was like "are those supposed to be circles? that is terrible... they should've got a drum corps"

Edited by soccerguy315