The Most Anticipated Corps Shows of 2011

Madison, they are for real! Thank you Scouts

SCV, lets see if they get their drumline back.

Blue Knights, always a great show and never get the credit or scores they deserve.

Cadets- There show just seems to me like it could go down as one of the greats in history or a bust. Hopefully a great. Just a vibe.

Blue Stars- They have interesting ideas, some dont always work out well, but they are always trying to do somethin!

Crown- My girlfriend marches there so i am legally obligated to add to my list :tongue: also interested to see if they can actually pull it off.

on my bubble

Phantom- Same reason as cadets.

Scouts- its-a-gonna be loud!

• Like 3

Most Anticipated Corps Shows of 2011 - Top 3:

1a) Finals

1b) Semis

1c) Quarters / Prelims - an all day drum corps marathon. From Blue Saints to Blue Devils - what's not to love?

2) Allentown (both nights)

3) Atlanta

honorable mentions: Minneapolis, San Antonio (back in the Alamadome, I hope), Orlando and Drums Along the Rockies in Denver.

OR, as someone earlier said - All of them.

• Like 1

If you mean that they will be entertaining then I'm all for it.

I like being entertained.

What?! I hate being entertained. I go to the shows for INT and the concession stand.

• Like 2

If their goal is to capture 3rd place......yes! Going backwards gets you right where your heading.

Additionally, I see Cavies as the most capable of winning next year as long as they fight the urge to go back to the visual well they invented. If BD returns to classic BD and Cavies keep up the same style drill designs.....they will both be loved and cheered and will both leave with a finalist medal.

Well, I put 2006 because that was my favorite show from BD. I don't think its going backwards at this point since... well lets face it... not many people liked their 2010 show. The last part I agree with, if BD goes back to their old style and Cavies keep doing what they are doing then they'll both be loved.

Most Anticipated Corps Shows of 2011 - Top 3:

1a) Finals

1b) Semis

1c) Quarters / Prelims - an all day drum corps marathon. From Blue Saints to Blue Devils - what's not to love?

2) Allentown (both nights)

3) Atlanta

honorable mentions: Minneapolis, San Antonio (back in the Alamadome, I hope), Orlando and Drums Along the Rockies in Denver.

OR, as someone earlier said - All of them.

Clever... hehe

all

:thumbup:

1)SCV

2)Carolina Crown

3)Academy

If their goal is to capture 3rd place......yes! Going backwards gets you right where your heading.

Additionally, I see Cavies as the most capable of winning next year as long as they fight the urge to go back to the visual well they invented. If BD returns to classic BD and Cavies keep up the same style drill designs.....they will both be loved and cheered and will both leave with a finalist medal.

Thank you, swami for that sage advice... tongue.gif

I see you're still on the rapid fire change for change's sake kick...

Cadets- I've seen some videos of some winter camps...It's going to be a good year for them.

Phantom- Can't wait to see what they do with "Juliet"

Blue Knights- I really like their music selections

• Like 2