Onyx

I still want to know why people will not sign their names after making such strong statements...AND after stating they would after a non win by Onyx. More cowards on here hiding behind a screen name.

Maybe, just maybe you are right about some cowards , but also maybe people know if for some reason they maybe be involved on some capacity in the activity they are afraid of backlash going against the so called grain that was set before them as the "RIGHT" thing to like in a given year.

As there are people who certainly hide behind a screen name and are pure evil just because we are in a society now that simply "CAN" be jerks just because, there is also a truth to the fact that among those who HIDE it also includes directors, judges as well as past and present WGI officials. There's a dirty side to the activity for sure. Why do you think many now a days won't say anything in a converstaion on line in writing ( and this includes all the ones i mention above ) it's because there could be hell to pay.

All this stinks BUT it's all a fact of life in our activity and many other activities.

• Like 1

Clearly you didn't read my posts before you referenced them...they are all VERY MUCH on topic...the topic is "Onyx". And...it's Markham; You should really read and know how to correctly reference if you are going to "hate" (to reference a term you used).

Scott Markham

The topic is indeed Onyx. But most of your posts are philosophical, opinion, or personal issues you have with Michael Lentz. They have very little to do with Onyx.

Edited by combia1
  • Like 6

The topic is indeed Onyx. But most of your posts are philosophical, opinion, or personal issues you have with Michael Lentz. They have very little to do with Onyx.

Agreed

Joseph Berry

Denver, CO

• Like 1

Agreed. It's becoming a little pathetic.

• Like 4

Not only is it looking pathetic, but you're going to make Corona look bad, and that isn't ok with me. Pick up the phone, or send an email and hash this out with him, not us.

• Like 1

Agreed. It's becoming a little pathetic.

I will tell you what's pathetic...you people who get on discussion forums, but don't want people to discuss.

Who is the designer of the program? Mike Lentz. Who is the director of Onyx? Mike Lentz. Who is the spokesperson for the guard who has commented in this forum? Mike Lentz. Who is the person who responded negatively towards my questions and discussion about the program (particualarly how this affects how programs are adjudicated in the future)? Mike Lentz. Who was then childish and attacked me publically on Facebook? Mike Lentz.

Who/what would you prefer me to comment about?

I am so over this silly topic. The show was awful (in my opinion). The guard acted rudely and unappreciative in retreat (in my opinion). The show should not have received the credit it did (in my opinion). And thankfully, since this is an artistic activity, I am permitted to have my opinions.

I have no interest in wasting any more time on stupidity.

Scott Markham

Edited by RiseUP79
  • Like 3

Not only is it looking pathetic, but you're going to make Corona look bad, and that isn't ok with me. Pick up the phone, or send an email and hash this out with him, not us.

AND JUST WHAT do my comments and opinons have ANYTHING to do with Corona?

Are you stalking him???

Who is the designer of the program? Mike Lentz. Who is the director of Onyx? Mike Lentz. Who is the spokesperson for the guard who has commented in this forum? Mike Lentz. Who is the person who responded negatively towards my questions and discussion about the program (particualarly how this affects how programs are adjudicated in the future)? Mike Lentz. Who was then childish and attacked me publically on Facebook? Mike Lentz.

• Like 2

I'm just saying, if in one breath you post TONS of negativity about Onyx or Fantasia or some other team and in the next breath you act like Corona's spokesperson, people are going to look down on the whole situation.

AND JUST WHAT do my comments and opinons have ANYTHING to do with Corona?