A little advice for tour?

I'm a rookie this year in a world class group, and I'm looking forward to going on tour this summer. I was wondering if any of you battle-hardened vets had any advice for on tour that might increase my chances of survival this summer? :thumbup:

I'm a rookie this year in a world class group, and I'm looking forward to going on tour this summer. I was wondering if any of you battle-hardened vets had any advice for on tour that might increase my chances of survival this summer? :thumbup:

Powder, lip balm, sun block (SPF 375 or so) and a pair of flip-flops for the shower.

Good luck, have fun!

Gold Bond.

Don't ask questions. Just go where you're told, when you're told to, and always keep your ears and eyes open to what's going on. The biggest lesson I've ever learned is "Don't be that guy". You know, the one who always misses directions, and screws up everyone else because he stepped off wrong or stopped a set early and caused a pile-up.

Besides that, just relax, and try and enjoy yourself. If you get free time, try and talk to the older members. not only will you become great friends with everyone, but you can also learn so much from them, and most of them have tips on how to survive, cause they've gone through it all before.

Also, on the bus, learn how to ration your space. Everyone on the bus hates the kid who's stuff spills out into everyone else's space. Take up your zone, and only your zone. Your life will be much happier and easier that way.

(About Gold Bond, not everyone needs it. I never did, but that's just me. Don't stock up unless you know you'll need it. Good way to test is to go for a run around a track for awhile. If you feel a need for it after that, you're going to need it on tour.) Just my $.02

• Like 3