So from what i can tell..

You know what ya'll? I'm sitting here reading through these pages and I can't help but smile about it all. HA! This just tells me that the DCI season is starting up soon! Man, I don't know about ya'll but i'm excited!! WHO IS WITH ME?!?!?!?

Well, I understand with this comment that you're recognizing publically that you are an " embarrassment " on here. 'Hard to disagree with that self assessment you've made of yourself. Thats a start in the right direction of " honesty " too it seems to me.

you act as if i'm not aware of what i say and do on here?

• Like 2

you act as if i'm not aware of what i say and do on here?

I'm not interested in the motives of a fool. But this doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the spectacle of the fool's embarrassment. I'm only human, you know.

• Like 2

I'm posting here (only once) to add a suggestion . . . If we stop posting on this thread, it will die a natural, well-deserved death.

True enough... but isn't it true that all threads will eventually " die a natural, well deserved death " when posters " stop posting " ? This one will too. Be a little more patient. This thread is clearly on life support as it is, and they're about to shut off the ventilator, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

This guys got it :)

And if you want to "ban" me by blocking my IP address, not possible. For you old geezers out there, your IP address can be changed with ease.

To be honest all i do is post my opinion on this board. I voice it straight up, and not sugar coat it. It just so happens a vast majority of people don't like what i have to say, and thats fine. And for those of you who say i need to "get a life", i'm on here because i'm bored and college is out for the semester. Plus it's my first summer not marching after doing this activity for 6 years.

Also, my so called "friend i betrayed" doesn't really care i brought it up on here. He says they're still gonna kick butt.

Well... while we're being honest.

I'm sure most people don't like what you have to say, not because of what you're saying, but because of how you're saying it. Tact and respect are two things you were obviously not brought up to utilize.

As for you not divulging what corps you marched with, I'm down with that. Not because you don't want tarnish their reputation, but because, personally, I would shudder to think that ANY corps (particularly my favorites) would bear some responsibility in churning out someone so classless.

But, please.... Carry on thinking you're speaking "truth to power" on a drum corps forum.

I hope it makes you feel.... less bored.

Oh, how many times we heard this when I was working here. Well, heard once. :ph34r:

Mike

It wouldnt be that hard to logon through a proxy for awhile, and eventually your ISP will rotate your IP so you wouldnt need that anymore.

Obviously the OP doesn't know what he's talking about. DCI and the judges don't decide the winners and the slotting until June.

HH

:spitting:

This guys got it :)

And if you want to "ban" me by blocking my IP address, not possible. For you old geezers out there, your IP address can be changed with ease.

To be honest all i do is post my opinion on this board. I voice it straight up, and not sugar coat it. It just so happens a vast majority of people don't like what i have to say, and thats fine. And for those of you who say i need to "get a life", i'm on here because i'm bored and college is out for the semester. Plus it's my first summer not marching after doing this activity for 6 years.

Also, my so called "friend i betrayed" doesn't really care i brought it up on here. He says they're still gonna kick butt.

I wouldn't challenge the admin team like that. They're very good at getting rid of people if need be. Not quite Tony Soprano style, but close enough

Oh, how many times we heard this when I was working here. Well, heard once. :ph34r:

Mike

:worthy: