2011 Uniforms

At least they won't be playing Billy Joel haha

(I'm actually pretty indifferent towards Billy Joel, but that 2007 show is pretty forgettable for me).

In other news, the CROSSMEN are wearing white Aussies with white plumes! No pictures just yet... but if you look hard enough you can find stuff...

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

But I also never said that I didn't like them. Just wanted to point out the similarities (because I just woke up and have nothing better to do). I think they fit the show.

I got that you liked that. It's just a style of show I don't care for. I prefer novel to recycled.

Moving on, I really do like Cavaliers guard uniform this year. Really going for the superhero thing.

Just saw this on the Madison Scouts Facebook page. The 2011 Scouts Color Guard.

Lookin' real sharp in my opinion.

ScoutsColorGuard-vi.jpg

:thumbup: Very Nice!!!!!

I got that you liked that. It's just a style of show I don't care for. I prefer novel to recycled.

Well on paper, it may look recycled (no pun intended), but when you hear the music,

it won't feel recycled. :thumbup:

Cavs guard unis have all-black backs. Also, I didn't see them live last year, but the corps unis look like a million bucks. Did they change the green? It seems like it's glowing under stadium lights.

Surprisingly, the Blue Devils unis actually work well. From a distance and as a group in motion, they're fine. (Even if the skirts give them a kind of Cossack coat look from the back.)

Mike

Cavs guard unis have all-black backs. Also, I didn't see them live last year, but the corps unis look like a million bucks. Did they change the green? It seems like it's glowing under stadium lights.

Surprisingly, the Blue Devils unis actually work well. From a distance and as a group in motion, they're fine. (Even if the skirts give them a kind of Cossack coat look from the back.)

Mike

hmmmm....unis designed to look good and work visually from the GH box....who'da thunk it?

Isn't it funny how all the "experts" on DCP were so distraught that George Hopkins would dare make any changes to The Cadets' sacred uniform before the season started, but now that everyone has actually seen the uniforms they praise the same decision and rave about how much it adds to the show visually?

Man I swear some of you folks flip-flop more than Dikembe Mutombo!

[ wags finger and walks away ]

• Like 4