What would you most like to see this season

Just curious, what state do you live in? And I hope DCI schedules something close to you soon.

getting a live show with a lineup within 600 miles of me :smile: we went to Indy 2010 thousands of miles away, sat indoors in ozone seats and had a great time; props are a good thing :wink:

Purely personal and selfish, but I want to be in the audience in LOS to see my favorite corps win the championship.

The most? Another true upset at the top, this time from a 1st time title winner.

Failing that? One of those for-the-ages "moments" that folks still go on about years later. Feels like we haven't had that many of them in the last couple of years.

Mike

I like this thought.

Really, top to bottom I just want to be entertained and not feel like I need cliff's notes to get the shows.

• Like 3

I like this thought.

Really, top to bottom I just want to be entertained and not feel like I need cliff's notes to get the shows.

I totally agree as long as we dont have to always revert back to something 40 years ago because it worked then. Not that some couldnt work now BUT many new things can be entertaing also. I guess it's all subjective though. Many , many are not entertained lately BUT many many are . So there lies the age old argument I guess. WHAT IS ENTERTAINMENT..... Guess it just depends who you talk to. :blink:

dci will never be important enough for me to do anything like that.

i'll stop complaining, though. at least i don't live in northern montana.

I guess you're not a true fan then.

You could always fly into Chicago or Nashville for a show this year. :)

• Like 1

I'd like to seethe end of electronics, amps, mikes.

• Like 4

and in first place - your 2011 DCI Champions - the Bluecoats