Crossmen 2011

WHITE AUSSIES , GLOVES , GAUNTLETS , AND PLUMES I HEAR .

Very 1992 look.

reports say Brass line is smoking .

The Crossmen are showing a lot of passion, and are doing quite well to date with the "Renewal" concept. The ending is definitely a nod to the early 90's shows in terms of harmonics and energy. It is a "performers" show for sure!

And. . . Good Guys always wear white hats. . . hope you all enjoy! We're off and running!!

:music::tongue:

• Like 4

I think you, Jason B and staff have brought a spark and energy to the Crossmen that was missing the past few years! I heard you guys earlier in the week and was impressed! Thanks for all the hard work and as a San Antonian and ex Blue Knights guy it's nice to see the Crossmen play and march with that edge and quality again!! Kudos!!! Tell Jason B, Rance and Jaime best of luck!! Have a great summer!

Wes Perkins

BK 97 98

WHITE AUSSIES , GLOVES , GAUNTLETS , AND PLUMES I HEAR .

Very 1992 look.

reports say Brass line is smoking .

Don't tease

So much WIN!

• Like 1

The Crossmen are showing a lot of passion, and are doing quite well to date with the "Renewal" concept. The ending is definitely a nod to the early 90's shows in terms of harmonics and energy. It is a "performers" show for sure!

And. . . Good Guys always wear white hats. . . hope you all enjoy! We're off and running!!

:music::tongue:

I thought the ending sounded familiar! Can't wait to see this live!

There's a somewhat decent new standstill clip on the site that shall not be named. Music is pretty quality. Hope the rest of the package is as well. Darkhorse.