Crossmen 2011

what New Uniforms?

The uniforms this year? With the white aussies and plumes? I really like them, and think they help the visual from up-top.

The uniforms this year? With the white aussies and plumes? I really like them, and think they help the visual from up-top.

You mean it actually looks like there is a corps on the field? And not a bunch of middle schoolers... I like it a lot. Even the tall people looked short and tiny on the field with the all black. The white makes them pop so much more. White pants with a red stripe to top it off??? Haha

You mean it actually looks like there is a corps on the field? And not a bunch of middle schoolers... I like it a lot. Even the tall people looked short and tiny on the field with the all black. The white makes them pop so much more. White pants with a red stripe to top it off??? Haha

Yes, the all black really did nothing good for them, especially that mistake with the capes.... :thumbdown:

But the white really makes them pop from up top, it's like watching Cavies on high-cam, you can always see what they're doing, because you can watch the white aussies, even if the camera quality is bad. I would not mind in the slightest to see Crossmen go back to the early '90s uniforms, with the white pants. I think that would look great!!!! :worthy:

Yes, the all black really did nothing good for them, especially that mistake with the capes.... :thumbdown:

But the white really makes them pop from up top, it's like watching Cavies on high-cam, you can always see what they're doing, because you can watch the white aussies, even if the camera quality is bad. I would not mind in the slightest to see Crossmen go back to the early '90s uniforms, with the white pants. I think that would look great!!!! :worthy:

Do not remind me of the capes. GAHHHH

I already did one rant tonight. I digress. LOL

Hey I'm just happy I can finally hum parts of a show in DCI this year. Keep it going Bones.

Do not remind me of the capes. GAHHHH

I already did one rant tonight. I digress. LOL

Hey I'm just happy I can finally hum parts of a show in DCI this year. Keep it going Bones.

Haha, I don't think anyone liked those things.

Crossmen are great this year! Can't wait to see how they do with this show. I've been humming their show since I saw it on Saturday, it's really fun and exciting.

They're head-to-head with Pacific Crest & Academy tonight. They need to beat someone! It seems the brass scores are what is holding them back this year.

I can't wait to see the Crossmen bring it on Saturday! Home field advantage.... Big Crossmen Crowd.... They CAN do it! (Hope for finals is always there!)

Go Bones!!!

Just watched the Minnesota video on the fan network. Freakin' A! I don't care what place the corps is in, I love the show. Ballad is awwweeeesooommee.

Horn line is dirty as hell, which probably has a lot to do with the numbers, but I'd rather have a corps playing dirty and with passion like they are than playing clean and mechanical. Love this show, love this corps.

Haha, I don't think anyone liked those things.

Crossmen are great this year! Can't wait to see how they do with this show. I've been humming their show since I saw it on Saturday, it's really fun and exciting.

awwww. I did!