This weekend, as the season begins . . .

In other words, please don't attack each other . . .or other people outside of the Community. Feel free to critique show designs, performances and everything under the sun if you want, but please don't get personal, though.

Wrong: "Director X of corps Y is an idiot".

"Poster Z is a chump."

Better: "Director X of corps Y is doing some things I'm not happy with. For example, example A."

"Well, poster Z, I don't understand that viewpoint because. . ."

A boy comes home with a black eye after a date. His father asked him what happened, he says "Well Dad, you told me to be sure to compliment my date, so I told her, 'For a fat girl, you don't sweat much!' :rolleyes:

• Like 2

So all this recent trolling that has been going on is actually against the guidlines?

• Like 2

A boy comes home with a black eye after a date. His father asked him what happened, he says "Well Dad, you told me to be sure to compliment my date, so I told her, 'For a fat girl, you don't sweat much!' :rolleyes:

I lol'd.

Green!

Yep. :smile:

You should start a "Putting Our Foot Down: DCI Season 2011" campaign lol

• Like 1

Dean Vernon Wormer: Greg, what is the worst drum corp forum on this campus?

Greg Marmalard: Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way.

Dean Vernon Wormer: Cut the horse*&^%, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the varsity swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.

Greg Marmalard: You're talking about DCP, sir.

Dean Vernon Wormer: Of course I'm talking about DCP, you TWERP!

:devil:

• Like 1

Dean Vernon Wormer: Greg, what is the worst drum corp forum on this campus?

Greg Marmalard: Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way.

Dean Vernon Wormer: Cut the horse*&^%, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the varsity swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.

Greg Marmalard: You're talking about DCP, sir.

Dean Vernon Wormer: Of course I'm talking about DCP, you TWERP!

:devil:

Blutarsky..... zero... point... zero!

• Like 1

Let us also remember that even if you follow the guidelines, the mods will ban you without warning or reason. I mean sure, you ruffled some feathers from time to time...but then one day, BAM, no more DCP.

Doesn't matter though, because I'll always come back and there's nothing they can do to stop me. Wonder if the Gods will leave this post up or hide it?

Your Pal,

Luvs_Me_Sum_Mello

• Like 2

Let us also remember that even if you follow the guidelines, the mods will ban you without warning or reason. I mean sure, you ruffled some feathers from time to time...but then one day, BAM, no more DCP.

Doesn't matter though, because I'll always come back and there's nothing they can do to stop me. Wonder if the Gods will leave this post up or hide it?

Your Pal,

Luvs_Me_Sum_Mello

My favorite part is looking back and seeing how many of my posts have been deleted (like the one you quoted me on, for instance)...

EDIT: Speaking of, holy crap - almost 3,500 posts? Am I really that bored?

Edited by DrinkinOuttaCups