DCI and Drum Corps Associates join forces in historic cooperative mark

Oh yea, nice things. Say only nice things.

Else the Red Negative comes to visit.

Got it.

Just for this post, I gave you a green positive. :tongue:

Has anyone else considered the coincidental timing of the DCI/DCA "merger" and the formation of Cadets-2?

ph34r.gif

That might explain why those Freemasons were at the last DCA meeting. :peek:

We humans tend to bond together whenever we feel that we have to achieve a common goal. It's in our nature.

It does look mighty strange!

DCIWasHacked.jpg

blue stars are still in 8th! we cant get a break :rolleyes:

There is no grand conspiracy here folks.

What's a commom theme in here?

drumc orps is dying wah wah.

Well, here are the two organizations, pooling together to find ways to save money and make money when it makes sense to join together, promote the activity, yet keep their distinctive identities. I mean really this should have happened decades ago, but well, let's not rehash all of that.

This has the potential to be a good thing. DCI just entered into a strategic partnership with TOb as well, one of the largest marching band circuits in the country, with members in PA, DE, NJ, VA, MD, WV, OH and I think still NC. is DCI trying to merge wth Tob? Far from it. They found common goals that will help each other out.

as for any comments pertaining to YEA, I'll refrain. It's June, I want to hold off on being called a hater til at least july

• Like 1

There is no grand conspiracy here folks.

What's a commom theme in here?

drumc orps is dying wah wah.

Well, here are the two organizations, pooling together to find ways to save money and make money when it makes sense to join together, promote the activity, yet keep their distinctive identities. I mean really this should have happened decades ago, but well, let's not rehash all of that.

This has the potential to be a good thing. DCI just entered into a strategic partnership with TOb as well, one of the largest marching band circuits in the country, with members in PA, DE, NJ, VA, MD, WV, OH and I think still NC. is DCI trying to merge wth Tob? Far from it. They found common goals that will help each other out.

as for any comments pertaining to YEA, I'll refrain. It's June, I want to hold off on being called a hater til at least july

ahhhh no grand conspiricy I'm sure...can it be a good thing ,sure maybe its good DCI is in volved with the bands and DCA etc etc...maybe the powers to be in DCI will clean house in alot of these places......or these place will influence DCI...

ahhhh no grand conspiricy I'm sure...can it be a good thing ,sure maybe its good DCI is in volved with the bands and DCA etc etc...maybe the powers to be in DCI will clean house in alot of these places......or these place will influence DCI...

maybe good can come from both ends of the spectrum. DCI has learned a lot the last two years ( minus touring models) and maybe they realize they don't know it all. DCI, and TOB both know that good can come from DCI as well.

I know this acitivity is huge in everyone finding the hidden deep meaning and looking for conspiracies. Well here it is folks:

especially with this economy, the marching arts are hurting. Anything that groups can do together to promote the activity and push education is a good thing. DCI, to take ovr DCA, would have to radically alter it's charter, mission and 501c. Think they want to do that?

Now imagine...remember here in the East, not that long ago, shows with DCA and DCI corps in it? You could see that again, and not just here, but more everywhere! Imagine that...win win for all!! hell, there was one 25 minutes from me that drew 6000 fans or more every year. There were a few years Allentown didnt even draw that.