Govies 64.70

MN Brass 76.50

Pioneer 58.6

Colts 68.5

Troopers 69.0

Blue Stars 73.4

Bluecoats 75.7

Cavies 79.7

Yes, Troop!!!!! :worthy::thumbup::worthy::thumbup::worthy::thumbup: 70 by next show!

• Like 1

This was a fantastic show. The corps were great. The venue was great. The weather was great. And all the extras -

member interviews, t-shirt tosses, Minne-Brass, beach balls, really made the show move along and keep the crowd

engaged.

You all better be here next year instead of hitting the refresh on my blogs! :rolleyes:

But thanks for tuning in. Hope you enjoyed.

I need a beer.

• Like 4

This was a fantastic show. The corps were great. The venue was great. The weather was great. And all the extras -

member interviews, t-shirt tosses, Minne-Brass, beach balls, really made the show move along and keep the crowd

engaged.

You all better be here next year instead of hitting the refresh on my blogs! :rolleyes:

But thanks for tuning in. Hope you enjoyed.

I need a beer.

Thanks. Hope there was a good size crowd.

Looks Like Blue Stars are creeping up on Bluecoats...... I Don't think Coats will be in the top 6 this year.....

Coats actually INCREASED the spread over Blue Stars tonight...from previous shows, but Stars got closer from last head to head.

Edited by oldbandguy
  • Like 2

Coats actually INCREASED the spread over Blue Stars tonight...from previous shows, but Stars got closer from last head to head.

hmmmmmm... I must have miscalculated....