The No-Woodbury-Lounge-Yet Lounge

I assume you've seen them live if you are making that call,,,, right?

There are a lot of ways to come to a conclusion without seeing them "live". And he only said he's not so sure. Uncertainty is far from absolute.

Must admit I was very disappointed with Colts. Very very thin show with little room for competitive growth. The design and demand just isn't even close. Cleaning will do little to gain much ground.

I guess we'll see, won't we? I've learned the hard way that it's better to be diplomatic about such things and not speak in such definitive terms. Crow doesn't taste all that great. :tongue:

We will see :)

I usually dont make such statements unless im uber confident :p

Edited by EuphMMXI
  • Like 1

I assume you've seen them live if you are making that call,,,, right?

Indeed I have, Twice! I like the show, I just don't see it holding off the competition.

Exciting scores between Troopers and Colts. Going to be a fun ride over the next few days!

A big shout out to Colts for an excellent first show score!

(and... GO TROOP!)

Any idea why the percussion scores have been zeroed out on a lot of the recent east and midwest show recaps?

Any idea why the percussion scores have been zeroed out on a lot of the recent east and midwest show recaps?

Because I don't believe there has been a percussion judge at those shows, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

On another note, spreads have been about as inconsistent as can be between Blue Stars and Bluecoats...

6/18 4.15

6/19 3.95

6/21 0.7

6/25 3.2

6/28 2.3

At this point I have no idea where anyone really stands (and neither does anyone else despite what they may think) We'll see what happens at the first regional.

Edited by BozzlyB
  • Like 1

Must admit I was very disappointed with Colts. Very very thin show with little room for competitive growth. The design and demand just isn't even close. Cleaning will do little to gain much ground.

Well, after this review from their FIRST show, the Colts might as well just get on the busses and go home then, huh ?

Edited by BRASSO