The No-Woodbury-Lounge-Yet Lounge

I wish I was at the show tonight. Actually, I wish I was marching, lol. Ah well, there is always next year. It looks like it's going to be a good year in DCI, especially the battle that's shaping up for top 12.

Bloo will be no lower than 6th dont get your panties in a bunch.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by anything. Scouts and SCV could both make top 6 by the time it's all said and done. Problem is, there are only 6 spots in the top 6 (captain obvious, I know). So if either of those corps (or any others) sneak in, someone has to fall out. Scouts see Crown tomorrow night so we'll get a better gauge on spreads.

• Like 1

Looks Like Blue Stars are creeping up on Bluecoats...... I Don't think Coats will be in the top 6 this year.....

I was at the show last week in Martin, TN where blue stars were only 0.5 under coats.

Blue Stars played some fun pop tunes then blew away the crowd with their closer.

And now ... BEACH BALLS!!!

What'd they play?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by anything. Scouts and SCV could both make top 6 by the time it's all said and done. Problem is, there are only 6 spots in the top 6 (captain obvious, I know). So if either of those corps (or any others) sneak in, someone has to fall out. Scouts see Crown tomorrow night so we'll get a better gauge on spreads.

Bloo will not finish below 6th. Mark these words. Bloo and SCV have the shows for most improvement. Scouts and PR wont be top 6

Govies 64.70

MN Brass 76.50

Pioneer 58.6

Colts 68.5

Troopers 69.0

Blue Stars 73.4

Bluecoats 75.7

Cavies 79.7

Thank you for the updates on the show tonight!

Cavies still in the driver's seat on the DCI side... and the two all-age corps are off to good starts. :thumbup:

Bloo will not finish below 6th. Mark these words. Bloo and SCV have the shows for most improvement. Scouts and PR wont be top 6

I'm not so convinced...

I'm not so convinced...

I assume you've seen them live if you are making that call,,,, right?

I guess we'll see, won't we? I've learned the hard way that it's better to be diplomatic about such things and not speak in such definitive terms. Crow doesn't taste all that great. :tongue:

• Like 1