What's holding Carolina Crown from a gold?

175 members have voted

1. 1. What's holding Carolina Crown from a gold?

Ok this thread might be a little random and let me start off saying this:

I'M NOT MAKING THIS THREAD BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE FAITH IN CROWN.

I'm just making this because I was thinking... Crown has been pretty up and coming, they really became the powerhouse they are today in 2008 with their show 'Finis'. In the past past 3 years they have been 4th, 2nd, and 4th. That is a pretty remarkable placement spread and I just really want to know what is this Corp missing that will give them that extra edge to top the rest?

Please discuss and post more options on the poll. I probably forgot something...

Again please do not take this thread the wrong way.

• Like 1

I put other because their visual performance really hasn't been top notch when it needs to be. If you find the recaps from 09 you will see that the entire visual caption is scored pretty low for them I think they even got 5th in visual performance or ensemble captions. The only reason they metaled was because their music performance scores were through the roof. The even won the music caption that year. It really is the visual side of things that's hurting them.

I was torn between design and other (visual performance) and finally went with other. It certainly isn't that brass line/sound! Always one of my favorites.

Edited by skajerk

Mostly the corps that score better? :cool:

• Like 6