Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

It's something they have done for decades. And since they technically have exclusive rights to their facility while they are using it they can deny you access. If you don't believe me, try to get past Dan Farrell.

Seriously, it's their wish. Please respect it.

Garry in Vegas

Well actually they don't have exclusive rights to a publicly tax funded facility when it is outdoors and available to member of the community. Towns do not have authority to privately rent a facility. If it were a private school then it is a completely different thing, but not a taxpayer funded facility...no matter how scary or intimidating Dan Farrell may be. AND I have previously attended Phantoms rehearsals during finals week in a very similar situation (public school). No one was denying anyone access. I would also think DCI would have an issue with what is supposed to be a fan friendly activity with denying fans being at reheasrsals. And "seriously, it's their wish. Please respect it". Are you there spokesperson? That is laughable.

• Like 3

The current weather is amazing here. Temperatures feel like upper 70s, but a nice breeze and lots of clouds. Perfect summer day here in Ohio. I should be able to start broadcasting around 2:45ish. The USTREAM channel is listed at the top of the thread, but here it is in case you are lazy :)

Don't rub it in.... It's 104 here today been no lower than 103-105 for 7-10 days.... Ughhhhh

Watch for something *ahem* new in BKs show tonight:-)!

• Like 3

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just checked the weather radar and severe storms are moving through the Toledo area as I'm writing this and it looks to be heading southeast . I sure hope it fizzels out before it gets to Massilon !

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just checked the weather radar and severe storms are moving through the Toledo area as I'm writing this and it looks to be heading southeast . I sure hope it fizzels out before it gets to Massilon !

You wouldnt know it! I'm here on the 48 10 rows up, beautiful weather, nice breeze. Ponchos at the ready. Lol

This place is electric. It is packed. Going to be a GREAT SHOW.

This place is electric. It is packed. Going to be a GREAT SHOW.

Woo HOOO I'm jealous, wish I could see it:(

Edited by wesleyrp

Crossmen taking the field.

I loved marching this show. Such a great venue!

Go Xmen!!