Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

if they are at a public school location I don't believe they can close their rehearsals. and why would you anyway?...some big secret going to slip out?

He could tell you, but he would have to kill you...

• Like 2

That's not what I meant... I think it will be a slim lead after tonight.

Ok...I understand now...makes sense...

Did you mean to say tomorrow night?... :tongue:

Hey all, going to drop out tonight. See you all tomorrow night ON THIS THREAD. Go BAC...and good luck to all corps tomorrow night (but maybe just a bit less than BAC :-) This will be an exciting show.

• Like 2

We'll all be sure to hang out here during the show!

• Like 1

Looks like the Bluecoats are a little wet tonight :)

http://www.facebook....id=180000990709

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=20260522&l=7a32f9641a&id=180000990709

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 2

My girlfriend is taking me to this show for my birthday. I'm excited - I'll finally be seeing a few corps I haven't had the pleasure to see live yet (namely Crossmen, BAC, PR, and the Cadets). Really looking forward to this one. I'd update from the stands but I think I will be a bit too busy enjoying the corps!! Can't believe it's finals week already.

• Like 1

Picture of Phantom Regiment practicing in Loudonville, OH today:

MXKTB11XKJFKFWEP35JQJLNOWU0O0VEIH5AAV302A3KVT4O2.jpg

• Like 2

Honestly, I've been surprised Vanguard has been beating coats. But I guess it's because I don't really pay too much attention to guard. So to me, Bluecoats seem much stronger. They could even beat Phantom, this being their homeshow, but who knows. It'll be exciting to watch (which I am DOING!!)

• Like 1

Honestly, I've been surprised Vanguard has been beating coats. But I guess it's because I don't really pay too much attention to guard. So to me, Bluecoats seem much stronger. They could even beat Phantom, this being their homeshow, but who knows. It'll be exciting to watch (which I am DOING!!)

Vanguard represents some of the most potent technique right now. Unfortunately they chose a theme that they have had a rough time with in terms of getting the audience (and judges) to connect. From a technical standpoint (however) they are pristine. I find more excitement in the Bluecoat's show, but cannot get over just how clean SVC performs.

Jason

Vanguard represents some of the most potent technique right now. Unfortunately they chose a theme that they have had a rough time with in terms of getting the audience (and judges) to connect. From a technical standpoint (however) they are pristine. I find more excitement in the Bluecoat's show, but cannot get over just how clean SVC performs.

Jason

They have definitely gotten a LOT better over the course of the season, I'll give them that.