Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

OMG Crossmen just KILLED it. Wow. Brass sound is excellent, no balance issues at all. Great show!!

• Like 1

Watch for something *ahem* new in BKs show tonight:-)!

Like what? They didn't need anything else. It's a fantastic show - they just need to clean it a bit. One of my two favorites of the year!

Like what? They didn't need anything else. It's a fantastic show - they just need to clean it a bit. One of my two favorites of the year!

I hear rumors they added david-evans-nomadic-sheep-herder-and-his-flock-qinghai-china.jpg

Troopers: so much emotion from this show. Their identity really shows through. But, TOO CLOSE TO CALL between Xmen and Troop. Word is spreading that the storm is on its way.

Troopers: so much emotion from this show. Their identity really shows through. But, TOO CLOSE TO CALL between Xmen and Troop. Word is spreading that the storm is on its way.

weather.com says rain after 10pm...good to go until then.

I hear rumors they added david-evans-nomadic-sheep-herder-and-his-flock-qinghai-china.jpg

:thumbup: How did you know? Their closer is an old man herding them off the field. :colgate:

BK rocked it. The corps really needed a different uniform for this show. Wife loved the guard uniforms.

SCV taking the field. Blue skies but clouds approaching.

Well actually they don't have exclusive rights to a publicly tax funded facility when it is outdoors and available to member of the community. Towns do not have authority to privately rent a facility. If it were a private school then it is a completely different thing, but not a taxpayer funded facility...no matter how scary or intimidating Dan Farrell may be. AND I have previously attended Phantoms rehearsals during finals week in a very similar situation (public school). No one was denying anyone access. I would also think DCI would have an issue with what is supposed to be a fan friendly activity with denying fans being at reheasrsals. And "seriously, it's their wish. Please respect it". Are you there spokesperson? That is laughable.

Spokesperson, no. But I am intimately familiar with the traditions of the corps since I'm married to a Regiment guard member from 83-85. They did it then, too. Why not just respect their traditions? Who are you?

Garry in Vegas

BK rocked it. The corps really needed a different uniform for this show. Wife loved the guard uniforms.

SCV taking the field. Blue skies but clouds approaching.

How was new ending?