Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

Can't rain delay.... Hahaha Jk:)

Boston performed. It was awesome. Check out @drumcorpsnation for pics. The show is now in rain delay but it should pass

Edited by Drum Corps Nation

Boston performed it was awesome. Check out @drumcorpnation for pics. The show is now in rain delay but it should pass

What'd u think of BKs new ending! I know nothing about it!

looking at intellicast...it doesnt look to good

They been forecasting bad weather all day. Looks like bad storms headed toward you.

well looks llike mother nature is gonna stop things, storm looks like it wont clear until after 11

What'd u think of BKs new ending! I know nothing about it!

This was my first viewing so I don't know what was new. But the show was great. Very playful. Loved the drill.

This one is over... that rain isn't going to clear out for a couple hours.

well looks llike mother nature is gonna stop things, storm looks like it wont clear until after 11

How long will they give it until they call it off? Since it is the last show til Indy.

I get that. I didn't say I would want to go inside. I was talking about watching an outdoor rehearsal in a wide open facility. I'm not picking on Phantom per se'. The idea of closed rehearsals is unusual and would not be allowed in my town and wasn't allowed in any town my corps toured through. We never let anyone inside any facility we stayed in, for obvious reasons. I've been to open rehearsals for Phanom, BD, Cadets, Crossmen and others during finals week but never heard of them closing them, until now. I'll end this now as it isn't woth it. There's a great hopefully non-rain impacted show going on.

Dude, it's not like this is the first time this has ever happened. If they want it to be closed, so be it. Don't feel so entitled to something you're not entitled to.